Salmon burgers with Green Goddess dressing

 Since I got rave reviews from my two little ones on this recipe, I just had to share (as well as have a reminder for the next time I want to make them!)


Yummm 

I've seen salmon burger recipes before but always assumed it was labor intensive having to grind up salmon filets. Turns out, it's nothing at all!  I removed the skin, which wasn't as tough as I thought it'd be, cut it up into chunks and threw them into the Vitamix, which ground them up so easily.

The only thing that took any time was chopping up herbs, etc. for the green goddess sauce, and that was pretty simple, as well.


This recipe made four ample-sized patties, and I think I'll try it the next time without the bun. It's delicious all on its own!


Salmon Burgers with Green Goddess sauce


Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts