Salmon Nicoise Salad

 As much as I love to cook (and eat), I've been having quite a few days lately where I really do not want to cook or spend any time in the kitchen.  It might have something to do with school being out and little kids running around all day, reminding me that I'm not as young as I used to be!😫

So as I write this while stealing a few minutes as the kids watch Harry Potter, I'll admit we ate frozen orange chicken and frozen sautéed veggies I grabbed from Aldi. I was NOT feeling it tonight.

But a few days ago, I made a repeated favorite -- salmon nicoise salad (except I used steelhead trout instead) and am sharing the link to the recipe from What's Gaby Cooking (another Gaby, not me)!

Enjoy!

Are you drooling??


Salmon Nicoise Salad


Let me know if you make this and like it, too!

Comments

Popular Posts